Looking for a special place to spend Valentine’s Day 2019 in Tampa? I have you covered.
Here are some options for ways to spend a meal or some time with someone special. Make sure you make your reservations early as Valentine’s Day is one of the busiest days in the restaurant industry.
- Rooster & The Till: One of Tampa’s hottest restaurants in Seminole Heights is offering a 4-course prix fixe meal for $60 per person with an optional wine pairing for $30 per person. Space is limited and reservations must be made by phone (813) 374-8940 6500 N. Florida Ave., Tampa, FL 33604
- Noble Rice: One of the best sushi restaurants located in South Tampa is offering a Valentine’s Day Omakase dinner starting at 5:30PM on February 14th. Tickets are $165 per person and are very-limited (already 50% sold!) to keep a romantic atmosphere. Omakase will feature 14 bites including toro, otoro, A5 wagyu beef, uni, and their top of the line seasonal fish with dessert included. Add a sake & champagne pairing for $65 per person. Book your reservation on Tock. 807 W. Platt St., Tampa, FL 33606
- Coppertail Brewing Co.: Take your special someone out to a Valentine’s Night Market at Coppertail Brewing in Ybor City. The event will run from 6PM-10PM and feature 60+ makers in the backlot. Sip some local craft beer while you stroll through the market. Check out more info at the new Coppertail Market website: www.coppertailnightmarket.com 2601 E. 2nd Ave., Tampa, FL 33605
- Yacht StarShip Cruises: Escape to a cruise on the bay with Yacht StarShip for Valentine’s Day with your significant other. Lunch and dinner cruises are available and start at $49.95. Tickets include food, live entertainment, roses, champagne, and more. Check out their website for all the options available.
- Ybor City Wine Bar: This local wine bar in Centro Ybor is offering a Valentines Themed Wine Society event on February 13th from 7PM to 10PM. Guests will enjoy a wine tasting paired with chocolate and include Zin-Phomaniac Zinfandel and Chocolate Shop Red Blend among other surprises. Contact Ybor City Wine Bar at (813) 999-4966. 1600 E. 7th Ave, Tampa, FL 33605
- Ciro’s: Tampa’s first speakeasy club in South Tampa is offering a special 4-course prix fixe menu for Valentine’s Day from 5PM-1AM. Tickets are $95 per person. Main-course dinner options include Grilled Lamb Lollipops, 12 oz. New York Steak Strip, or Pan-Seared Scottish Salmon. There is an option for a bottle of Henroit Champagne and half a dozen of chocolate-covered strawberries delivered to your table (plus two Henroit champagne flutes to take home) for $49. Seating is limited. Call to make reservations at (813) 251-0022. 2109 Bayshore Blvd., Tampa, FL 33606
- Shrimp Boat: One of the best hidden secrets in Bloomingdale is offering Lobster and Prime Rib as a special on Valentine’s Day. Of course their shrimp dishes are all incredible as well. If you’re looking for a great meal at a casual restaurant in the Brandon/Valrico area, check out Shrimp Boat. (813) 571-5858 1020 Bloomingdale Ave, Valrico, FL 33596
- Haven Tampa: Treat your Valentine to a special curated 5-course Chef’s tasting menu at $75 per person and add a wine or whiskey pairing for $45 per person. Available Valentine’s Day only. Reservations available on OpenTable. 2208 W. Morrison Ave., Tampa, FL 33606
- Six Ten Brewing: Enjoy a beer and dessert pairing after you enjoy your Valentine’s Day dinner at Six Ten Brewing from 3PM-9PM. They will be releasing Manhattan, a Whisky Barrel Aged Sour Ale, that day as well. On the list: Raspberry Tart, Chocolate Cheesecake, Chocolate Opera, Milk Chocolate Caramel, Coconut Chocolate Opera, Hazelnut Flan, Chocolate Mascarpone Tart, and more. 7052 Benjamin Road, Tampa, FL 33634
- Terra Gaucha: This Brazilian Churrascaria is one of the best I’ve had and they offering a special offer to those who dine there on Valentine’s Day. A pass to return for a complimentary meal in the future. Come hungry because the meat flows non-stop at this steakhouse. Reservations available on OpenTable. 1108 S. Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa, FL 33629
- Rusty Pelican: This waterfront dining destination on the Courtney Campbell Causeway is offering two options on Valentine’s Day: a V-Day gala or a romantic 3-course sit-down dinner menu. Reservations for dinner are available on OpenTable. 2425 N. Rocky Point Dr., Tampa, FL 33607
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino: Spend Valentine’s Day at the slots and enjoying some great food. 4 of the restaurants at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino will offer special menus in celebration of the holiday. 5223 Orient Rd., Tampa, FL 33610
- Seasons 52: Instead of just celebrating February 14th, Seasons 52 is doing an entire Valentine’s Week for 2019. Planning to get engaged soon? You might want to read more. 204 N. Westshore Blvd., Tampa, FL 33609
- FarmTable Cucina: This one is worth the trip across the bridge. Chef Michael Mina and Don Pintabona’s St. Petersburg creation is offering a 5-course meal for Valentine’s Day from 5PM to 10PM. Some notable items include Key West pink shrimp and Roasted Guinea Hen with Black Truffle. Dinner costs $85 per person with an optional wine pairing for an extra $45 per person. Reservations are encouraged and can be made by calling (727) 523-6297 or on OpenTable. 179 2nd Ave. N., St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Did I miss something? Feel free to e-mail me at carloseats[at]gmail[dot]com with any options I may have missed.