Full disclosure: This is a sponsored post for the Tampa Theatre in support of their upcoming upgrades. I have been provided tickets to a showing in exchange for running a giveaway on my blog. Opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the sponsor.
Summer + movies are always a perfect match in my book. Hot popcorn, ice cold drinks, and a movie to cool off from the blazing hot sun here in Florida. One of the best local places to watch a movie in Tampa is the historic Tampa Theatre. Beautiful both inside and out – if you haven’t been you are missing out.
The theater is managed by the Tampa Theatre Foundation, a non-profit that “hosts more than 600 events each year, including a full schedule of first-run and classic films, concerts, special events, corporate events, tours and educational programs”.
This is an exciting time for Tampa Theatre! All of the seating in the auditorium will be replaced and updated this Fall of 2017. Not only will the seating be designed to match the original 1926 design by theater architect John Eberson, but the aisles will have more leg room (finally), the seats will have cupholders (yay!), and they’ll be even more vibrant.
Celebrate this moment in Tampa history and join in by sponsoring a seat or making a donation at CushYourTush.org.
Enter to win: 2 tickets to see Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along at Tampa Theatre this Sunday, June 4th at 3PM. Enter by commenting below. The winner will be drawn on Friday, June 2nd, 2017.
Katie is the lucky Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza gift card winner! She writes a blog called She Likes Ruffles, He likes Truffles. You can follow her on twitter @SheLikesRuffles. Congrats again!
Don’t despair if you didn’t win the gift card. I still have many gift cards and freebies to giveaway in coming weeks. We’re going to start it off today with a $25 Flamestone gift card giveaway. Here is a little information about Flamestone in case you unfamiliar with it: “FlameStone is a casually sophisticated American Grill that places an emphasis on cooking with nature’s most basic elements: Fire & Stone”. We use natural cooking techniques such as grilling over an open fire or preparing our guacamole using lava stone, to give our food exceptional flavor and taste”. Checkout their website, urbanspoon, and twitter.
This contest will run until Wednesday, August 3rd 2011 at 11:59PM. Just like the previous contest, you must comment below with your contact e-mail in order to be eligible to win and the winner must reply back within 3 days of winning as well.
There are a total of (4) entries you can receive in this contest. Here is how to enter:
1) Follow Carlos Eats on Foodspotting. If you don’t have an account you can easily Facebook connect and make one in seconds. Foodspotting is used to tag photos of food to restaurants. If you want to know more about Foodspotting read my blog about it.
2) Tag my Facebook fan page and let me know what your best meal this summer has been. Summer is sadly drawing to an end soon. 😦
3) Subscribe to Carlos Eats via e-mail and I’ll check and verify if you’re on.
4) Reply back to me on Twitter and tell me about a restaurant I have been missing out on trying that you love.
Remember your odds are increased if you do all four entries, but you can still have a chance without doing all of them as well. Good luck!
Are you ready for the 2nd Carlos Eats giveaway contest? I’m giving away a $25 gift card to Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza. Maybe you want to try their Cauliflower Pizza or Eggplant Marino? Or how about the fresh mozzarella, sliced tomato, and basil pizza (yum!). Well I believe in feeding my readers. Here’s how you can win:
You can have up to (4) entries in this contest.
1) Follow Carlos Eats on Twitter: @Carloseats – Send me a Reply or Direct Message letting me know you’re following me and also tell me what your favorite pizza place is.
2) Like Carlos Eats on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/carloseatsblog “Like” the post with this giveaway to confirm you have liked my page.
3) Tag the Carlos Eats fan page on a post on Facebook and share something you’re eating.
4) Follow Carlos Eats on Urbanspoon: http://www.urbanspoon.com/br/30/2873/Tampa-Bay/Carlos-Eats.html Let me know in the comments here if you use a different alias on Urbanspoon.
Comment below with your name and use your contact e-mail when filling out the form so I can email you if you win.
Good luck and happy eating!
Contest ends July 28, 2011 at 11:59PM. I’ll then contact the winner, it’s important that you reply within 3 days or I will be forced to pick another winner.