St. Pete will host the World’s Largest Christmas Light Maze and Market presented by Enchant Christmas starting on Friday, November 22nd at Tropicana Field and run through Sunday, December 29th. St. Petersburg is joining 2 other cities as destination this year including Washington D.C. and Seattle.
The event will run Monday through Thursday from 4PM to 10PM and Fridays and Saturdays from 4PM to 11PM from November 22nd to December 12th. From December 13th to December 29th the event will run from 4PM to 11PM.
Guests will enjoy:
- World’s Largest Light Maze: Enter a living storybook of larger-than-life light sculptures, a light-adorned ice skating trail, and decadent delights as snow gently falls all around you
- Christmas Market: Filled with over 40 local artisan vendors
- Dining: Savory and sweet scents will pull you into the Christmas Market where you can feast on specially selected seasonal food and drinks as well as holiday treats
- Carolers sing your favorite holiday tunes
- Santa’s Landing: Santa Clause is re-invented for Enchant, guests will need to pass through trees, tree tops, and pillow-like clouds to get to Santa.
- Kid’s Zone: Plenty of activities will be available for kids including toys to play with, coloring, group activities, and more
- Nook and Cranny: Pinellas County’s Nook and Cranny pops up nightly for engaging craft workshops where guests can get creative and make ornaments, home decor, and more.
Adult General Admission starts at $19.99 with children’s tickets starting at $14.99 for ages 4 and older. Military, emergency services, and students receive 10% off with ID shown at the door. Family packages are also available.
Tickets are on-sale at EnchantChristmas.com.
Event Name: World’s Largest Christmas Light Maze and Market
Neighborhood: Downtown St. Pete
Venue: Tropicana Field
Address: 1 Tropicana Dr., St. Petersburg, FL 33705
Dates: November 22nd to December 29th
Cost: $19.99+ for adults, $14.99+ for kids ages 4 and older.