If you’ve been paying attention lately to the internet, you’ve probably seen a fair amount of interest by both the public and media about the new chicken sandwich that Popeye’s recently launched.
Many people say its a contender or even better than the Chick-fil-A version, and it comes without the controversy that Chick-fil-A has recently found itself in.
To be quite honest this is the first time I’ve ever seen people talk so much about Popeye’s so the sandwich is definitely a win from a PR perspective. Other fast food giants are also racing to join the conversation. Wendy’s is getting sassy on Twitter, which should surprise no one at this point.
I haven’t had a chance to try the Popeye’s chicken sandwich yet, but it’s definitely on my radar. Personally, I’m not a big fan of Chick-fil-A’s chicken sandwich…I prefer the morning chicken biscuit better so we’ll see how I like this sandwich when I finally do make it over to a Popeye’s.
Some more chicken reads:
- The Popeyes chicken sandwich is better than Chick-fil-A’s
- The rumor’s are true: Popeye’s fried chicken is better than Chick-fil-A’s
- Popeyes’ new chicken sandwich convinced us that we never need to go back to Chick-fil-A
- Yes, Popeyes’ chicken sandwich is better than Chick-Fil-A’s and here’s why
- Are Popeye’s new fried chicken sandwiches better than Chick-fil-A? We take a taste.