If you’ve been paying attention lately to the internet, you’ve probably seen a fair amount of interest by both the public and media about the new chicken sandwich that Popeye’s recently launched.
Many people say its a contender or even better than the Chick-fil-A version, and it comes without the controversy that Chick-fil-A has recently found itself in.
To be quite honest this is the first time I’ve ever seen people talk so much about Popeye’s so the sandwich is definitely a win from a PR perspective. Other fast food giants are also racing to join the conversation. Wendy’s is getting sassy on Twitter, which should surprise no one at this point.
View this post on Instagram
This week Popeyes’s launches its first ever (!) chicken sandwich nationwide and it’s a big big deal! How does it compare to Chik-Fil-A? Find out in this EXCLUSIVE 59-second review! . Follow @thatbilloakley so you DON’T MISS ANY new reviews! . #fastfood @popeyeslouisianakitchen #foodreview #foodreviews #fastfoodreview #fastfoodreviews #popeyes #popeyeschicken #popeyeschickensandwich #chickensandwich #chickensandwiches #spicychickensandwich #billoakley #popeyesfood
I haven’t had a chance to try the Popeye’s chicken sandwich yet, but it’s definitely on my radar. Personally, I’m not a big fan of Chick-fil-A’s chicken sandwich…I prefer the morning chicken biscuit better so we’ll see how I like this sandwich when I finally do make it over to a Popeye’s.
Some more chicken reads:
- The Popeyes chicken sandwich is better than Chick-fil-A’s
- The rumor’s are true: Popeye’s fried chicken is better than Chick-fil-A’s
- Popeyes’ new chicken sandwich convinced us that we never need to go back to Chick-fil-A
- Yes, Popeyes’ chicken sandwich is better than Chick-Fil-A’s and here’s why
- Are Popeye’s new fried chicken sandwiches better than Chick-fil-A? We take a taste.