Tampa Bay Beer Week 2018 is going to be one for the books. There are tons of events lined up to enjoy for the celebration of Tampa’s growing craft beer scene.
Per the website “The inaugural Tampa Bay Beer Week was established in 2012, and has since hosted thousands of events ranging from large-scale festivals to beer tastings, beer dinners and more”.
“The success of TBBW has been a major factor in the continuing growth of the Tampa Bay area craft beer community. Tampa Bay Beer Week begins on the first Saturday of March and ends 8 days later. It has become the premier Beer Week destination in the Southeast”.
This is my guide to the events going on and my recommendations:
- Friday, March 2nd, 2018 – The Ultimate Brewer 3 – 7PM-10PM at Brew Bus Brewing
- Saturday, March 3rd, 2018 – Florida Brewer’s Guild Craft Beer Festival – 2PM-5PM at Cotanchobee Park
- Sunday, March 4th, 2018 – Brewer’s Ball 2018 – 12PM-5PM at Water Works Park
- Sunday, March 4th, 2018 – 9th Annual Brewer’s Ball After Party – 6PM at The Independent Seminole Heights
- Wednesday, March 7th, 2018 – Sons of CANarchy Pub Crawl – 6PM at The Bricks Ybor
- Wednesday, March 7th, 2018 – Brewery Battle of the Bands – 7PM at Crowbar Ybor
- Wednesday, March 7th, 2018 – Dinner: A TBBW Pairing Event – 7:30PM at American Social Tampa
- Saturday, March 10th, 2018 – TBBW Beer Dinner at The Restorative
Visit them on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/TampaBayBeerWeek/