The event is sponsored Anheuser-Busch. Additional support is provided by the State of Florida, Department of State, Division of Cultural Affairs, Florida Council on Arts and Culture, and the Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners as well as UNATION.com.
Here is the schedule:
- Monday, October 23rd: Get Out, The Strangers
- Tuesday, October 24th: A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night, Interview With A Vampire
- Wednesday, October 25th: Invasion of the Body Snatchers, The Evil Dead
- Thursday, October 26th: As Night Falls, Dawn of the Dead
- Friday, October 27th: The Babadook, The Shining
- Saturday, October 28th: Frankenweenie, Frankenstein, Young Frankenstein, Frankenhooker
- Sunday, October 29th: Hocus Pocus, Attack of the 50 Foot Woman, Spirits of the Bay
- Monday, October 30th: Cat People, From Dusk Till Dawn
- Tuesday, October 31st: Wallace and Gromit – The Curse of the Were-Rabbit, Halloween, Halloween Pussy Trap Kill! Kill!