National Coffee Day is this Friday, September 29th, 2017! Plenty of great coffee shops around Tampa Bay will be celebrating with deals and discounts. Forget Krispy Kreme and Dunkin Donuts – grab yourself some REAL coffee during this celebration.
Here is a list of the deals I’ve been able to find:
- The Lab (North Hyde Park): Public cupping beginning at 11AM on National Coffee Day.
- Kraftologee (Brandon/Riverview): Coffee flights for $2 – sample several hot and cold coffee drinks
- Caffeine (Downtown Tampa & South Tampa): 40% OFF single origin coffee beans. Slow Bar Deals: $1 Aeropress, $1.50 V60, $2 Chemex. $1 Cold Brew Drive-Thru Only Special.
- Felicitous (USF): BOGO hot brewed coffee from 9AM-11AM
- Buttermilk Provisions (Wesley Chapel): $1 OFF any large cold brew or hot brew
- Jet City Espresso (Seminole Heights/Hyde Park): FREE extra shot in any size
- Kahwa Coffee: BOGO coffee all day long
- Ginger Beard Coffee (Downtown Tampa/Channelside): $1 drip coffee and $1 OFF cold brews
- Buddy Brew Coffee: BOGO Cold Brew when you bring a friend.
Here are some coffee quotes to live by as well:
“What do you want?” “Just coffee. Black – like my soul.” ― Cassandra Clare,
“As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be?” -Cassandra Clare,
“Coffee first. Schemes later.” ― Leanna Renee Hieber,
“Life’s too short to drink crappy coffee and cry over boys who don’t care.” -Unknown
“I decide to turn to my old faithful solution to all that is wrong in life. Coffee.” ― Lisa Renee Jones,
Any other local shops doing deals or freebies? Shoot me an email at carloseats[at]gmail[dot]com.