The popular Chocolate Sunday event in Clearwater that I covered last year on my food blog will return this weekend, January 21-22, and is now a two-day event: Sweet Saturday and Chocolate Sunday and is once again sponsored by Tampa Bay Woman Newspaper. I can still taste the chocolate covered bacon that was provided by The Vine last year…delicious. I will be in attendance this weekend and you have a chance to win free tickets as well in my latest giveaway!
How to win: “Like” Carlos Eats on Facebook and post about your favorite chocolate vendor in Tampa Bay. You can gain 1 additional entry by sharing this post with your friends on Facebook from the fan page. I can view who shares the page from my fan page. Hurry because winners will be randomly drawn Tomorrow, January 20th, at 5:00PM. Finally make sure you comment below so I can have your contact e-mail in case you win! If chosen, I will send the organizer your name for ticket pickup.
You can also take advantage of this $5.00 off coupon provided to me by the Chocolate Sunday organizers. I hope you’ll be enjoying the goods this weekend like I will. :]
Event Name: Sweet Saturday & Chocolate Sunday
Address: 1111 McMullen Booth Road Clearwater, FL 33759
Dates: January 21-22, 2012 – 11AM-6PM
Katie is the lucky Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza gift card winner! She writes a blog called She Likes Ruffles, He likes Truffles. You can follow her on twitter @SheLikesRuffles. Congrats again!
Don’t despair if you didn’t win the gift card. I still have many gift cards and freebies to giveaway in coming weeks. We’re going to start it off today with a $25 Flamestone gift card giveaway. Here is a little information about Flamestone in case you unfamiliar with it: “FlameStone is a casually sophisticated American Grill that places an emphasis on cooking with nature’s most basic elements: Fire & Stone”. We use natural cooking techniques such as grilling over an open fire or preparing our guacamole using lava stone, to give our food exceptional flavor and taste”. Checkout their website, urbanspoon, and twitter.
This contest will run until Wednesday, August 3rd 2011 at 11:59PM. Just like the previous contest, you must comment below with your contact e-mail in order to be eligible to win and the winner must reply back within 3 days of winning as well.
There are a total of (4) entries you can receive in this contest. Here is how to enter:
1) Follow Carlos Eats on Foodspotting. If you don’t have an account you can easily Facebook connect and make one in seconds. Foodspotting is used to tag photos of food to restaurants. If you want to know more about Foodspotting read my blog about it.
2) Tag my Facebook fan page and let me know what your best meal this summer has been. Summer is sadly drawing to an end soon. 😦
3) Subscribe to Carlos Eats via e-mail and I’ll check and verify if you’re on.
4) Reply back to me on Twitter and tell me about a restaurant I have been missing out on trying that you love.
Remember your odds are increased if you do all four entries, but you can still have a chance without doing all of them as well. Good luck!
Are you ready for the 2nd Carlos Eats giveaway contest? I’m giving away a $25 gift card to Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza. Maybe you want to try their Cauliflower Pizza or Eggplant Marino? Or how about the fresh mozzarella, sliced tomato, and basil pizza (yum!). Well I believe in feeding my readers. Here’s how you can win:
You can have up to (4) entries in this contest.
1) Follow Carlos Eats on Twitter: @Carloseats – Send me a Reply or Direct Message letting me know you’re following me and also tell me what your favorite pizza place is.
2) Like Carlos Eats on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/carloseatsblog “Like” the post with this giveaway to confirm you have liked my page.
3) Tag the Carlos Eats fan page on a post on Facebook and share something you’re eating.
4) Follow Carlos Eats on Urbanspoon: http://www.urbanspoon.com/br/30/2873/Tampa-Bay/Carlos-Eats.html Let me know in the comments here if you use a different alias on Urbanspoon.
Comment below with your name and use your contact e-mail when filling out the form so I can email you if you win.
Good luck and happy eating!
Contest ends July 28, 2011 at 11:59PM. I’ll then contact the winner, it’s important that you reply within 3 days or I will be forced to pick another winner.